This weeks goals were lofty — we’re still working on completing them.
- We confirmed that GPS is not needed anymore. ARKit is extremely accurate.
- Timeline and Junior Detective activities are on there way to working without GPS
- We have good evidence that the map activity can be both simplified and improved using ARKit
What are we working on?
- Trying to rebuild the activities while still remaining compatible with the rest of the CISpy structure (tricky)
- Using the the CI Map as an anchor for the Map Activity
- The same as last week:
- Completely fix the map activity
- Bring the navigation activities to a point where we can test them at CI (and get dairy queen)