Progress is being made.
- CISpy builds and runs on the iPad Pro iOS11! (Not fully functional)
- We are using the iPhone’s location to place CI buildings (though not very accurately yet)
- We had a conversation with Gurjot (creator of the application) who provided some great insight
- ARKit doesn’t support location, but we might be able to work around it (according to our conversation with Gurjot)
CISpy running on iOS 11
What are we working on?
- Running tests to determine whether or not location is essential to the app
- Image tracking to reimplement the map activity
- Completely fix the map activity
- Bring the navigation activities to a point where we can test them at CI (and get dairy queen)