The week flew by, but we do have some exciting things to share.
- Keith discovered some signing issues with the current CISpy build which may be partially to blame for the crashes
- We successfully ran CISpy without errors (after removing all Metaio calls)
- We are receiving location (lat/lon) information in a unity built application on an iPad
What are we working on?
- Integrating location information with ARKit to reproduce the functionality Metaio provided
- Building the CISpy Unity project to the iPad without errors
- Checking more error logs to find out why the old CISpy is crashing on iPads.
- Continue to fill in the cracks Metaio left behind with ARKit glue
- Continue investigating the old CISpy build
Overall, a good week.